Just snapped back into reality. Been on the couch reading Pioneer Woman's novel/love story. Adele had been awake and probably crying for 5 minutes. Justin just texted to say he's coming home early. Wally due to wake up any minute...and the house is a mess!
Now Justin's level of cleanliness is different from mine, but I don't like to look like slob when he gets home or make him do the work. I'd rather he play with the kids. So on to cleaning and no reading til it is clean and kids are in bed...maybe.
ps. I am LOVING all your posts and comments. Look for an email tomorrow to get updates on items crossed off form your list and potential "cleaner helper" dates.
Oh I can so relate to that! Emily crying in her crib while I finish up 'one last thing' on the internet and rushing to get the house clean before Jens gets home. It may not be logical but I feel like the house being clean(ish) when Jens gets home is my way of showing that I actually haven't been blog-stalking all day and that I really am doing my part in making this family function.
ReplyDeleteI was working full time when I got introduced to PW and read her love story. It was a couple of slow work days getting through it; I was addicted to the story and just couldn't wait to finish reading! I kind of daydream sometimes about living on a ranch, moreso after reading her story!
ReplyDeleteI was working full time when I got introduced to PW and read her love story. It was a couple of slow work days getting through it; I was addicted to the story and just couldn't wait to finish reading! I kind of daydream sometimes about living on a ranch, moreso after reading her story!
ReplyDeleteI don't think I can ever read PW's love story. She started it when I was a faithful follower of her blog years ago and I just couldn't handle all the mush. Should I re-visit it? Or will I just throw up?
ReplyDeleteIf you didn't like the mush then, don't go back. It is very mushy!
ReplyDeleteYup, don't read unless you want to develop your skimming skills. I'm enjoying it, but skip paragraphs frequently.
ReplyDelete